HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
1) Create a "return label"
- Find your order here, enter your Order number ( 7 digit reference) and your email address , and click ‘create a return’ (for registered customers, you can access your order history here).
- Select the items you may want to return, the preferred return method (drop off to a collection point or carrier pick up at preferred address) and tick the box corresponding to your return reason.
- Click on create return button to start the return label creation.
- Follow the instructions provided during the process.
2) Pack the products with the return label
Pack the order in your original box (different boxes can be used, but we strongly encourage recycling where possible) and attach the new label, ensuring the original label is covered.
Please ensure you include in the box the original consignment note with return reason selected.
3) Drop the products to any Swisspost office
Drop your return into any available drop off locations.
4) Wait for return confirmation and refund
You'll get an email confirmation when your order has been correctly returned to our warehouse and refund processed.
Right of withdrawal
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 (thirty) calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns page available here.
Any order placed between the 1st of Nov until the 31st of Dec can be returned up to the 31st of January
This is a right of withdrawal that you can exercise without penalty and without giving any reason.
Please note that while the Products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition.
In case of returns for change of mind (right of withdrawal), you will be fully reimbursed apart from shipping costs for express delivery, if you had chosen this shipping method.
Legal guarantee for faulty goods
In addition to the above, we recognize the statutory 2-year guarantee for product faults. A product is "faulty" if received damaged or where a manufacturing or material fault occurs within 2 years from the purchase. Please note that Products damaged due to wear and tear are not considered faulty.
You can return faulty Products within 2 years of your receipt of the products and get a full refund, including any shipping costs, as applicable.